Looking for a relaxed brunch option? Raid your kitchen and throw together this little beauty – a breakfast tostada.
- Saute chopped sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Saute chopped onions until caramalized.
- Add sweet potatoes and 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained) to the onions and stir until warmed through.
- Grate cheese (we used white cheddar) onto corn tortillas and broil for a minute or so to melt the cheese.
- Fry an egg in butter and season with salt and pepper.
- How to plate:
- Cover plate in a bed of baby spinach
- Place corn tortilla on spinach
- Cover tortilla with sweet potato hash
- Top with fried egg
- Garnish with avocado, salsa, sour cream and hot sauce of your choice