I wanted to make a light cocktail to go with next Monday’s Vietnamese dinner menu… and what gets more refreshing than cucumber and mint?!
Cucumber Mint Vodka Cocktail
- 2 mini Cucumbers
- 2-3 Limes
- 1 cup of Mint Leaves
- 4 ounces of Vodka
- 2 teaspoons Simple Syrup or Sugar
- Sprite/Seltzer Water
- Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Roughly slice the cucumber into pieces and place into a cocktail shaker. Muddle cucumbers to release the juice.
- Add mint, syrup/sugar and lime juice and muddle with cucumbers.
- Add ice and shake.
- Add vodka and continue to shake.
- Strain into cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Top with Sprite (if you like sweeter) or Seltzer Water (more refreshing/tart).
- Garnish with mint, lime slice and/or lemongrass stalk.