We picked up a Snow Cone maker at Costco and finally pulled it out for the summer season!
It’s been a fun treat for those warm summer days, but then it occurred to me – why am I not using this for more… adult beverages!?
Introduce – the Whisky Smash.
- 7 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Lemon, quartered
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 Tablespoon Simple Syrup
- Muddle mint, then lemon quarters.
- Add simple syrup and continue to muddle until well combined.
- Add bourbon and shake in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain over shaved (or crushed ice). Garnish with mint sprig.