Considering one of my most popular posts is my Cucumber Mint Vodka Cocktail, I figured hitting up the bartender for his secret recipe was a necessity… here you go!
- 2 oz Square One Cucumber vodka
- 3/4 oz St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- Soda Water
- Edible flower blooms
- Shake vodka, Elderflower liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain into an ice filled glass and top with soda water.
- Stir and garnish with edible flowers (or a slice of cucumber).