- 2 cups couscous
- 1/3 basil (cut into ribbons)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup mozzarella/bocconcini (halved)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Make 2 cups of couscous according to the directions on the box.
- Add basil and olive oil.
- Add sliced tomatoes.
- Fold in mozzarella gently.
- Squeeze lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately! (the hotter the better because the cheese melts and the tomatoes roast a bit)
A super fresh and easy side dish. You could also drizzle some balsamic glaze over the top or roast the tomatoes with garlic before hand to add more depth.