This is one of family’s favorite pizza’s ever!
- Pre-made Pizza Dough (I love TJs)
- Fig Jam
- Blue Cheese or Gorgonzola
- Let dough sit out for an hour to bring to room temperature.
- Stretch dough onto a pizza lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Spread fig jam on crust.
- Top pizza with prosciutto pizzas, and Gorgonzola crumbles.
- Cook pizza for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh arugula.
- Enjoy right away!