I’m all about classic cocktails, and I find it the easier the better when it comes to creating drinks for entertaining. With my Meyer lemon tree in full “fruit mode”, I wanted to whip something up that I could add to my “party drink” repertoire.
A cocktail with a fun name never hurt either…
The Bee’s Knees
- 2 oz gin (I used Hendrick’s for a cucumber infused kick!)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz honey syrup (1 oz honey + 1 oz hot water)
- Mix above ingredients in an ice filled shaker.
- Strain into lowball glass and enjoy!
- Garnish with an orange slice or halved kumquats.